This widget displays a list of (future) events that the current (logged in) user is attending.
Adding the widget
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Find the “Events User Is Attending” widget
- Click the widget, select the widgetised area and click ‘Add widget’ or drag and drop the widget to the desired location
The widget comes with the following options:
- Title – The title of the widget
- Number of events – The number of events to display being displayed
Customising the appearance of the event list
wp-content/event-organiser-pro/templates/ into your theme and edit it there.
To display event details you use the various functions available to you. For example
eo_get_venue(). Full documentation of available functions can be found at the codex.